Sunday, December 6, 2009

HO HO HO and Holy Smucksville!

Holy Smucksville is right. Every Saturday night our lotto is drawn - well, low and be jesus hold - we won $1,000.00 last night. I could not believe it when I went to check the numbers this morning. I was in such disbelief, I checked four different sites to be sure we won.

Too funny, yesterday I said to noisemaker - he must start to be a bit more positive on the aspect of living. For instance, I said - like tonight we will win lotto. I raised my hands up like some preacher man giving a sermon and yelled out we will win lotto.

Oh good grief, I could barely contained myself this morning; but I did. When noisemaker finally woke up, I calmly went next to him and said, remember yesterday I was telling you about being positive and that we will win the lotto - holy smucksville - we did noisemaker, we did. $1,000.00

Noisemaker, honestly I thought he was going to have the big one; he could not believe it. I let him get a cup of coffee while I went on line to, once again, verify the numbers. He came to look and gave a great big holy smucksville smile!

Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...