Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Mom

It is my Mom's birthday tomorrow - November 30th, 1922 she was born. Geez, she was a good mother, a good wife, sister and aunty. My Mom departed the 19th of July, 1999. I miss her very much.

She always called me 'her little angel - with black wings'. I had my own mind, my opinions and I do, still today. Mom and Dad always let me speak, they may not have agreed, but they did let me speak.

When I was in grade nine - my smarts were peddle to the metal, excelleration. I was offered many courses to fill up my day at school. One subject I opted for was woodwork. I raced home and told Mom and Dad, I am going to take woodwork! Yep, I still have the bowl and the pictures of a teak coffee table I made.

I miss you, Mom
I love you,
Always X2
Your Daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...