Saturday, October 3, 2009

Several Prine Moments Today

A flurry of Prine activity is furnishing my brain today. I only have 11 more days and then I travel off the mountain side to the big city of Vancouver. I have much to do.

SkunkeyeJan is sending me some fine pens. She says the postal clerk told her they will be here in six days. These are very special pens - they write on clothing - can you believe it! I must test out the pens on something black. I have this idea...if there is a gold pen I maybe can get our Johnny to write - 'you got gold' on my Fair and Square t-shirt. Geez, when I came to that idea, well, it was a big Prine moment. SkunkeyeJan she follows me here. She will have her Prine moments soon. However, the woman is so damn busy. Half the time she is running on empty - tending to family/home territory, one quarter is spent Prineing, and one quarter spent at rest. Skunkeye, along with her fine husband, will be seeing John Prine - October 23rd, Winnipeg.

So, I have 11 days until I leave, 13 days to see John Prine. I am stuck in the middle at 12. Then, I thought of the 12 days of John Prine - like the 12 days of Christmas. So tomorrow I will start the 12 days to John Prine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...