Saturday, October 3, 2009

I Am The Queen Of Fire, I Bring You Fire

I believe I want my crown and banner returned, remember I won those for being the queen of fire making. Noisemaker has suffered a bit of a spell (hopefully, not anything too serious); so last night he slept on the sofa bed out in the living room where the woodstove is. I did not want to wake him but I knew a fire had to be started this morning. So the queen of fire making set to start a fire with no light - yep, 5:00 a.m. there I am starting fire in total darkness. Oh, I should not say that, I have a clock on the dvd that is giving me some sort of 'where the hell am I' direction.

The fire started - it when blazing. Noisemaker is still sleeping next to the fire, the queen started. I want my banner and crown returned, pronto!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...