Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Leave Continues

I am getting far too much done around the abode with the noisemaker waking up so early for two days in a row. This morning I was the defrosting queen. I defrosted the fridge. So I gave myself a reward and I'm sitting here listening to Paradise, singin along like I am some kind of back up singer. Toe tappin' ~ head noddin' - john prinein' Y

59 more days to go until I hear and do the paradise wave:

and, Daddy won't ya take back to Muhlenberg County
down by the Green River where Paradise lay
I'm sorry my son but you're too late in asking
Mr. Peabody's coal train has hauled it away
~John Prine~

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...