Friday, August 7, 2009

I Have Taken Complete Leave

...of my senses, that is. This morning noisemaker was up bright and early ready to tend to the wood. I mean early, earlier than I; we are talking like 4:30 a.m. Off he went around 5:30 a.m. to start his project of the day. I thought to myself, I shall take this opportunity to clean up the abode. Lordy, that little blue duster went places today it had only dreamed of. I cleaned, cleaned, and cleaned somemore. Heck, I even dusted canned goods in the pantry. Our lil bit of four walls, today is spotless.

Noisemaker brought home a truck load of wood. I looked at some of those huge pieces and thought to myself, noisemaker - you should not be lifting that much. Although it now has been five months since his surgery, he was told to be careful as to how much weight he should be lifting. We will have to look at getting him some assistance.

It is pure joy to get up early and have the place all to yourself, I love it. I sing, I dance and of course, all while cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...