Saturday, July 18, 2009

To Those Who Follow

Seems like much is brought to my attention today. This damn bug bite has near driven me over the side of the mountain, it is better today. After I slit the pocket of puke to relieve the pressure, it is much better. The Johnson and Johnson bandaids do not work for me, seems like I still have an allergy to the glue. I went on to my home remedy and it is working. A bit of cotton batten, some Polysporin, and a tensor wrap. I can actually move all my figures. I can do wood!

When I post a new post here - to the folks that follow - what happens? Do you get a big ding, ding, ding, like you have hit the jack pot in Las Vegas? teehee, maybe I should follow myself and then I would know.

*sings, a very nice song - Steve Goodman - Would You Like To Learn To Dance ......and all you have to do is follow*

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...