Saturday, July 4, 2009

John Prine - Vancouver

Oh my word, I became quite alarmed in the middle of the night, when I realize my friend from Madison, Wisconsin may need a passport to travel to Canada and to get back to her home. I inquireeee, everywhere I could and them that Prine Pendant Gal emails me and tells 'she was jerkin' my chain'. She has a passport, all is in order.

We're Prinein'.

Further more, if the miserable old fart that I am married to, cannot take me off the side of the mountain, I'm hitch hikin'. I am Prine-in, it is my last Prine chance.

I am an old woman, named after Brenda Lee
My brains will never be on a sidewalk,
I am 53
Come on baby, Prine with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...