Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Brother, The Postman/Letter Carrier


Too funny, well, not really. My brother - The Postman/Letter Carrier has opted to take early retirement from Canada Post, he will have his last day pounding the sidewalks/pavement in October.


I was trying to think of some well - wish - retirement thing to do for him. I came up with it. I wrote OhBoyRecords and ask for a sample John Prine pack. I am in good hopes OhBoy will ohwill Wesley.


My brother, Wesley, was born the same year as I, we are 11 months apart. He in January, me in December. He is a gentleman, sings well, and Prines.
Brings a big Prine smile to my face to see this picture. I know it is a repeat, but who cares.
Prine on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...