Friday, May 22, 2009

The Bow and Chain - The Mushroom Factor

I utilize a bow saw to cut small poplars, willows. I cannot use a chain saw because I cannot even lift it up, let alone start one. Someone should invent a lady chain saw.

Today, my goal was to take down with the bow saw (which cuts crooked because it is so old - it belonged to the noisemaker's Dad) *focusing*

While I was out there I came across these strange mushrooms. I thought, at first, they were terds. Upon investigating - no...it is a mushroom complete with a cap. I have never seen anything like this before. I wondered - are these the mushrooms to which people speak, are magic. God Help Me! I could be sitting on a gold mine and do not even know it!

Oh, alas, - it is British Columbia - Everything here is very close to magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...