Monday, April 20, 2009

Driving To The General Store

I had to drive to the general store today; it was a good day - I got radio! I was able to listen to Bruce Springsteen, John Cougar Mellancamp (or what ever his name of the day is) and Peter Frampton. There is nothing like driving down a country road and listening to good music to which I can sing along too. I love it.

The radio stations to which I receive do not know of John Prine...teehee - truly, he is not a big seller outer in British Columbia. I do not know how he levels out in Manitoba, PEI, or any other provinces...maybe he is Fair and Square.

Oh yes, last but not least - I will mention - our provincial election is fast approaching. In my neck of the woods we now have beautiful signs adorning our country roads. Yep, paving in full blossom. Paying in full blossom - yep - all of BC - will be!

I have no welcome for the 2010 Olympics, I know I will pay and as awful as this is to write - John Prine stay in Nashville!

1 comment:

  1. I can see Bruce, John C.M. and John Prine singing harmony together into the same mike for the Kamloops Creek Moose and Noisemaker Festival. And what song would they sing?

    Paradise, of course!

    ReplyDelete

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...