Saturday, April 18, 2009

Anne Taintor

I came across this website

http://www.annetaintor.com/

and truly wished I was wearing Depends. I have never laughed so hard in a long time. The website is based on 60's women - what they were thinking, but god forbid - never said it outloud and the latest fashions of the day - the captions are priceless.

After you read about Anne Taintor you can scroll on down and find your favorite taintorette.
My favorite was - ...another day in paradise...

I have tried to incorporate her work here; to no avail. I am enlargement challenged. I do not know, maybe you need a permit.

~Enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...