Sunday, March 1, 2009

Pardon me, folks - in my little realm of only thinking about the problems of our home, I neglected to mention what a day/morning it was for my community, Sunday - March 1st.

Our Global TV newscast has a segment, titled - small Town BC. About two weeks ago, I suggested to the Weather Lady, the place to which I live. She returned email, to say, our small community would be featured, today.

Being as I was the one to put for our community, my name was mentioned - our community was mentioned several times and also the surrounding communities. It brings the community, somewhat, together to have the acknowledgement of the provincial tv news broadcast.

Tomorrow, Gary travels to Kamloops - it is with hope, surgery will be performed.

I will be fine - I keep telling myself this - I am strong. Trust me, if the lunatics of small community come forth and want to pay my land a visit, they will have a fight on their hands. Geez, I do very well in chasing cows, but can I chase a prowler, a stalker, or a thief?

You bet I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...