Monday, February 2, 2009

Springsteen Rocks!

Oh that hunk of a Bruce rocked the world yesterday at the Superbowl. He received a great review from the New York Times which is good preparation for his upcoming world tour. My favorite was Tenth Avenue Freeze Out. I was surprised that he did not sing The Rising.

I have been to see Bruce Springsteen in concert, twice. Geez, that guy is a better dancer than I. He has hidden moves like he has some wild card up his sleeve.

Much snow today on the side of the mountain and the crazy groundhog says we have another six weeks of winter to look forward to. We receive a considerable amount of sunshine here so when the long winter gets to me, I look up to the blue sky and make believe I am in Florida or Hawaii.
But then, it is back to reality and snow shovelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...