Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Big Flakes Flowing From The Sky

I do not think it is ever going to quit snowing. I have to go out tomorrow to a ladies auxiliary meeting, I am walking - I hope I do not drown in the white stuff. I shall place an orange flag on my head so as folks will see me! Oh, the ladies will be all in a-buzz, they always are. It is fun and more important it is nice to get out for awhile. The ladies got together at christmas time, oh what a time it was ~ we drank, sang carols, ate, played a few games, and had a gift exchange.

Thank you to the folks that have come to visit my blog, I appreciate it very much. I am trying to learn how to get a picture on here, however, my learning capabilities on this blog thing well, let's just say I bake better. I must post later a few of my favorites recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...