Wednesday, November 27, 2019

It's A John Prine Christmas

Some years back, I made a John Prine Christmas Wreath.  I added stuffola that one would acquaint with a John Prine song.  A turkey, heart, music note, drum, snowman, Christmas tree, etc.

The Christmas Wreath broke.  I took all the ornaments off and turned it into a John Prine Christmas tree.
My John Prine Christmas Tree is adorned with a John Prine ~ can opener, car freshener, and Christmas tree ornament.  Eat A Lot Of Peaches and I'm With Chrusher, pins and an angel topper.  The drum, turkey, heart, music note, Santa, and snowman now adorned a new Prine home.

To complete the décor of the day on my handmade stepstool is my John Prine touque and The Tree Of Forgiveness mug.

Oh how Prine, Divine!




No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...