Friday, July 26, 2019

John Prine July 2019

Oh my, the saga of John Prine continues at a rapid pace.  A gait to which I am rather familiar with.  As some of you may know John was hospitalized and today surgery was performed.
Instagram message from his wife, Fiona.

The Vancouver concert on August 6th, will hopefully be re-scheduled.  In speaking with my brother, he and his in-law will now be flying.  Good lord, I am so rural there are no planes, no trains, and no buses.  I will not be hitch-hiking but, eh, I will be Prineing in 2019 in Vancouver soon.  I will get there, you can place a Las Vegas bet on that - lol. 

To all, who come along and read my ramblings-eh  - All The Best ~ Prine On.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...