Friday, December 14, 2018

John Prine - Queen Elizabeth Theatre - Vancouver BC

Not a great picture, however, the red marker is to where we will be sitting come the night of 2019.08.06.  I'm mean can you believe it!

Truly, I thought I was doomed for the so called Presale Prine.  I registered and by email the response I received was rather a try back Friday morning.  I was NOT a happy camper.  I figured what is the point in registering for presale if you left with a popped red balloon.

I hung my head in sorrow.  After about an hour I thought well hells bells, I am still going to see Prine - just not with the seat selection I was hoping for.  

The next morning I am on the computer and I see a brief post come by from a Prine friend of mine.  She apparently, I do not know how, got the password for presale Spotify.  Smucksville I raced on over there and did the best I could under the explosion that was in my mind.  

A new window pops up and states to me...your tickets are on there way.  Low and be (curse word) hold.  I have done it, I got tickets to Prine Vancouver.  My heart was near still.

Now to call up that happy-go-lucky brother of mine and relay to him the great news.  My guess is when I tell him he will be going to visit Linda on Mars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...