Tuesday, October 23, 2018

John Prine - Austin City Limits October 2018

John Prine on Austin City Limits aired on the 13th of October, 2018 on a 'few' PBS stations.  My PBS station - KCTS9 - Seattle has opted for ditching Austin City Limits.  Trust me, when I received the news I was emailing and telephoning my great displeasure.  

However, some great folks out there were able to view on WTTW, I believe to out of Chicago.  I did see the post of the show days ago, however, if I wanted to view I would be utilizing my bandwidth for near an entire month.

Well, as Prine luck would have it...here I am today on the mountain and yes, I have viewed Austin City Limits - John Prine.  Yeppers, all the planets even Pluto have aligned on up and I am quite certain nearing the full moon has made my day near beyond . . .

Being as I do the Gramma job, I inquired eh, how is your bandwidth - reply - UNLIMITED!  I am thinking I have two weeks and no schedule for Gramma job in sight - but as Prine luck has it and schedules do get changed.

This morning on the mountain side, yeppers, straight out of a fairy tale I sat and viewed John Prine on Austin City Limits.

Sit a spell, don't fall off your perch.  Part two is coming right on up...

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...