Thursday, February 8, 2018

John Prine - The Tree Of Forgiveness

Here you go folks!  Many hearts around the world have been still.
 
I will try to do the links again, they did not linky link to Prine.
 
Odd how everything in life works.  We are so snowed in on the mountain side and have not been able to get to town for food stables.  I had the opportunity today to get a ride into town.  The hours involved were the exact time Prine was lip flapping on facebook.  Missed all.  However, the great Prinette Reeda was able to linky link me through facebook and be still my heart - there was our Johnny. 
 
Please check your facebook account under John Prine to hear the full questions and answers with Fiona and John.
 
Question/answer period - I did pose a question.  It was one that was not opted to answer.  My friend, Naj - her question was answered.  Happy Hearts Day a week early.  How she did that from Mexico - eh - she is Canadian! 
 
Well Done! ~ Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Prine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...