Sunday, February 4, 2018

Barbie Knitted Dress, et al

Unfortunately, the Barbie doll I am using as a model was found in the ditch on the road to where I reside.  Poor darling had no hair, no feet, and no hands. 
 
However, she is sparkling in this orange ensemble evening dress.  lol  Is not she just a dazzling diva!  I am making assorted knitwear for my grand nieces.  I hope the meet with a gazed eye and oh Mommy, look at this! 
 
Please note - do not watch television and try to knit and purl.  It does not work - however, a 5 and 7 year old will never notice.
 
Geez, I hope the youngins' enjoy and the parents are delighted to spend a few minutes being entertained by a Barbie Fashion Show.


No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...