Saturday, December 16, 2017

Nana/Gramma Rental

I acquired a new job and oh how fun it is.  I became a rent-a-nana!  A single Mom (who works out of town a couple days of the month) down the road came to our door about two weeks ago.  I was not home, I was out walking.  She inquired to the noisemaker if I would be interested in a Nana/Gramma job/house sitting/animal sitting.  She left her number and I called back.  I was hired on the telephone.

I was scheduled to attend my Nana/Gramma job in a week.  Such a great time we had.  During the day I watched my favorite tv show, The Waltons and knitted.  The dog (Sugar) and the two cats to which whose names I could not spell to you - we had great fun...chasing squirrels and meowing/barking/chit chatting to each other.

The young lady (14 years old) is not comfortable here on the mountain side staying by herself at night (I do not blame her, I am 62 and not comfortable alone) - hence - Rent-A-Nana/Gramma!  Perfect for me.

This is a great job, I love it!  I telephoned to the Mom last night to make sure both had returned home safely.  All was well.  Mom relayed to me...my daughter wants to know if we can keep you...yeppers, I said - done deal.  How special life is!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...