Friday, May 19, 2017

Haida Gwaii

Not certain how many people are familiar with Haida Gwaii - islands off the coast of British Columbia.

My noisemaker and I have talked for years about paying a visit to the islands.  There was always something that caused us not to go.

We had been lip flappin' about two months ago about the Queen Charlotte Islands/Haida Gwaii.  I told Noisemaker I will have to check out a couple of websites...see what I come up with.

I came across http://www.gohaidagwaii.ca/  I visited the website and saw they had a contest.  Smucksville, I entered and I won!

A four day adventure, it is most exciting.  Accommodations, ferry, and some restaurant gift certificates included.  A spa visit - lordy - I have never had a manicure, a pedicure, nor a facial.  

I am so looking forward to the trip - hopefully all will be happening very soon.

My biggest question - will they say John Who?

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...