Saturday, August 20, 2016

Amazing. . .

Over four years ago, I lost my billfold.  It did not contain any money.  It contained a receipt from Home Hardware, my bank card, and my drivers' license.  

When I realized I had lost/misplaced my identification - I cancelled all.  

Yesterday, when I arrived home from the market, I find on my outdoor table, my billfold.  All, just the way I left/lost it.

Included in that billfold was my Prine ticket stub for Vancouver, May 5th, 2012.  I met my Prine friend, Naj and her husband, Brett.  We had a great time and many, many giggles.

There are some humans that are still human.  Believe right from wrong.

To those, I thank you for being alive.  Prine On. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...