Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Happiness

Ode to my little bit of red happiness on the mountain side.  I love my red wagon and my suncatcher flowers.

My small container garden is coming along - slowly but surely.  The tomatoes are doing very well.  I talked to them everyday and bring them inside for the night time.  One tomato even has three blossoms on it!  The beans are not beaning on up as they should, perhaps I shall get some more seeds and try again.  Temperatures have been in medium - not too warm and certainly cool in the night time hours.  You make the most of what you have.  Hells, bells, and smucksville if I can get one juicy homegrown tomato - ah life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...