Wednesday, April 27, 2016

John Prine - Vancouver, B.C. - July 9th, 2016

and....oh my how happy I will be.

Possibly, this maybe the last time I shall see John Prine in concert.  John is the same age as my Noisemaker (they will be 70 years and glowing this year).  John moves much better than my Noisemaker, John appears to be flexible - especially when he brings out that big white guitar!

I am so excited to be able to attend.  I hope to meet up with some new Prine friends, perhaps even find some 'old' Prine friends.  As an added bonus - smucksville, I will get to go a McDonalds and get a quarter pounder with cheese and fries!  YIPPEE - how lucky can one gal get. . .

Counting the days down til I get to Prine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...