Sunday, March 6, 2016

A Quiet Sunday Afternoon On The Mountain Side

A very quiet, spring day on the mountain side.  This is the latest installment of my knitting projects - ode to color, I love color.

Can't believe spring is upon us.  I anticipate the tulips will be in blossom soon.

I love to sing with the birds - even though we are not singing in tune.  It is a happy time to see the snow melting and new vegetation coming on it.

...another day passes on the mountain side...

Oh yes, and Lydia, she is going to get a new head this spring.  Donald has not been around for two years, her head fell off.  My Lydia...here in better days 

Yes, my dearest Lydia, we will have to do a bit of resurrecting this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...