Friday, February 19, 2016

Knitting Frenzy - lol. . .

Smucksville, I have not posted here for some time...I have been in a knitting frenzy.  Slippers for my sister-in-law, potholders, dishcloths, new born baby sets ~ I must get a life.  lol

Actually, it passes time for me and I know people to whom receive my knitted gifts do enjoy and use them.  Warms my heart.

On the mountain side, the weather has been extremely warm for this time of year.  Snow is melting rapidly and many birds are arriving.  

Before you know it, I will be planting my container garden.  With the price of vegetables, I will be planting more and freezing the vegetables for the winter of 2017.






No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...