Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Christmas 2015 ...Part Three

Throughout the years of past, I have made letters from Santa for my grandchildren.  My grandchildren no longer believe in Santa, however, a friend of mine, Janis - her grandchildren do!

I took to making those children a letter from Santa this year. Oh my, how special the letter was received.  Janis (Naj) her grandchildren are still on the side of - oh I believe, in Santa.  

Smucksville - from the video Naj sent forth, it was priceless to see the eyes of a child grow big.  The smile of Santa knows me, was precious.  

I hope you all had a safe, warm, Christmas.  With food on your table and a roof over your head.

...Christmas Days have come and gone... ~ John Prine.




No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...