Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Knitted Slippers

I have graduated from dishcloths to slippers.  They turned out excellent, there are a few hidden mistakes, but that just makes them unique, my style.

I enjoy to knit, it passes time in the long, cold winter months.  Also I knit on Friday Crafts with our ladies social - yep, the social butterfly I am.  lol

I have enough yarn to make a second pair, to which I have started.  I only have only problem with knitting and that is when the noisemaker starts lip flappin'.  I now knit in another room where there is peace and I can do my counts, my purls, and my knits.  

...there is peace among us, peace on earth...

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...