Sunday, October 4, 2015

Jason Isbell/John Prine - Memphis

Jason Isbell - Memphis (photo courtesty of L. Jacques)
Not sure who to credit for this picture - but thank your Prine heart!

Jason Isbell.  My apologies, I have never heard a song by him.  I know of the Drive By Truckers, but I have never heard a song by them either.  God, I must get off this mountain side.  

To the reviews I have read while Jason Isbell has opened for John Prine - absolutely great!  My friend, Donna who attend the Memphis show last night was blown away by Jason Isbell.  

There is no way our village will have by Jason Isbell to purchase.  See more of Jason Isbell at www.jasonisbell.com

"John Prine asks you to come open up some shows for him, you don't argue about the details.  You go open the damn shows and you listen and learn" ~Jason Isbell~

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...