Saturday, September 12, 2015

Oh For The Love Of...

Smucksville, I am ever so tired and spent of hobbling around, I have another four/five weeks to do so.

I did have crutches.  One fall, two misses.  I now have a wheelchair - unfortunately it is too big for the abode, so I am still utilizing the steno chair to get from point A to point B.  Oh god, I am thankful just to be able to move.

Yeppers, I sit on the porch and swing my feet around like I am foot double dutching.  I switch to up and downs, then sideways.  I am trying to keep the feet mobile, keep circulation, and exercise. 

I have made myself a promise.  When I heal up and am able to be feet bound again...I am not going to sit still.  Stillness in not part of me and I am not going to friends with it ever.

Off to Prine - oh my south of the border friends will be Prineing in Minnesota this coming weekend.  I will be thinking of them.  Such a very special time it will for them all.  They meet for drinks and appetizers - then they Prine.  How lucky can some folks get. . .



No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...