Tuesday, September 22, 2015

John Prine - It Was A Prine Friday Night

A very blurred picture of my brother, Wesley (the retired letter carrier).  

My word, did we Prine.  We sang Paradise numerous times.  When my nephew came over he says, eh guys - that sounds really good.  We sang Saunders Ferry Lane, that was great...then back to Paradise we went.  We sang many a Prine tune.

It was such a special time.  A time for a brother and a sister to sing.  Geez, I treasure every moment of it.

Upon arriving back home, Wesley calls to me.  He says - oh eh, Bev wasn't that great on Friday night - you, me, Paradise and Prine.  For sure it was very special, it was golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...