Thursday, September 3, 2015

Big Ouch!

Oh, yet again another big ouch has come into my life.  I was out walking on Sunday morning and I slipped upon a small piece of rounded wood.  My foot went one way and my shoe/clog went the other way.  I could still walk and plodded on with my usual day.

Monday morning was quite a different story.  The foot had swollen up and it was bruised.  It does not hurt, it is only a huge - oh god you p*ss me off badly - time.

I will go into town for a xray on Saturday.  My noisemaker has to go into the hospital for his regular PSA test so I will tag along and get a xray done to see how much damage was done.

Needless to say, dancing is not on my agenda.  Smucksville it best mend on up soon because dancing is on my agenda September 19th - my nephew is wedding up!  Nothing finer than kicking up my heels and doing some Prine with my retired letter carrier brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...