Monday, May 25, 2015

The Prinettes

My Prinette Friends
Donna Laurent Palmer (in blue) and Janis (Naj) Ferguson (in stripes) -
Memphis, Tennessee

Such a special time it is for Prine folk who get to meet each other. 

I have been fortunate to have it happen for me 3 times!  ah, great fun.

Naj and her husband visited (well, a business trip for the husband), Nashville and made a side trip to Memphis to visit Donna.  

In Nashville, they visited the Country Music Hall of Fame - oh my - look what the found. . .
Sam Stone - John Prine

Nashville is on my bucket list.  Now should I win the lotto - yeppers and smucksville, I would be there in a the blink of an eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...