Monday, May 18, 2015

Dear Abby - John Prine

Dear Abby
From the album Sweet Revenge 
John Prine

ah, too funny.  My seasonal neighbors were up this weekend and stopped by for some cool beverages, good lip flappin', and giggles.

While we were lip flappin' I mentioned John Prine.  The wife said, John Who and the husband said...eh, I know John Prine.  He proceeded to sing Dear Abby to which I whole heartedly joined in!  It was great fun - even greater to have a good seasonal neighbor who knows John Prine!

Dear Abby
Dear Abby Dear Abby
well I never thought
that me and my girlfriend 
would ever get caught
we were sitting in the back seat
just shooting the breeze
with her hair up in curlers and
her pants to her knees
Signed, Just Married
John Prine



No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...