Sunday, March 8, 2015

Breville Deep Fryer

Recently, I was able to cash in some loyalty card points for a Breville Deep Fryer.  Oh my word, it is a great product.  Nothing taste as good as homemade french fries!  Reminded me so much of my Mom.  Years ago, she made us kids homemade french fries and fish.  It was one of her best meals (she was a good cook), the french fries were truly a delight.

Much preparation goes into making homemade french fries, but it is worth it!  Nothing more comforting than sitting down and eating homemade french fries.

We also did wings.  Had a great recipe for a marinade - gave it a try and it was delicious.

This year, a must for the garden, is russet potatoes.  I will need a great supply of them - lol.    

For anyone looking for a deep fryer, I would recommend this product.  Easy to use and easy to clean.  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...