Monday, February 16, 2015

Why...

Yesterday, I was eating a delicious After Eight Mint - I love those.  They melt in your mouth like a Melting Moment Cookie.  After I ate my mine, naturally, I have to get a glass of water.  I did, and thought oh my, something has gone A. Miss in the location of my upper denture.  Yes, I have worn dentures since I was 19 years old.  Oh my - big ouch - not painful - but I have lost a portion of my denture - it will be passing to the sewage plant very soon.

This morning I call to the village dentists'.....anyone out there help me with a simple repair.  Answer - NO.  The dental mechanic is on vacation, the nearest one to me is a two hour drive.  Thank god, my missing piece does not constitute pain - only slight aggravation.  

Living rural is much a hardship, at times.  Other times it is a beautiful piece of the world.  Now to get a good weigh scale and compare.  

That could well take me to some parking lot dirt.  lol

...well. I leaned on my left leg in the parking lot dirt...John Prine ~ Far From Me


No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...