Sunday, January 11, 2015

A John Prine Christmas

In December when our ladies auxiliary had our christmas party, as a member you could if you wanted to, make a basket of goodies.  I opted to do this and one of the items I included in my basket was A John Prine Christmas.  Not that they get a real John Prine in the basket - lol - but the cd.  The basket was won by a friend, an auxiliary member.

I saw her the other day and asked - eh, what did you think of John Prine?  Her comment was, that music is really good!  Very good.  Well, all righty then, (my cue), I can make you some more, if you would like.  Oh sure, she replied, I would like that very much.

Included in her upcoming good year will be - John Prine (the debut album) and Standard Songs For Average People ~ John Prine and Mac Wiseman.

I love to bicycle and I love to peddle Prine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...