Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Swag-A-PalOoza

This swag stuffola is just too funny for me.  I recently was visiting a website from Chef Michael Smith - (see more at http://chefmichaelsmith.com).  He is a great chef, indeed.  Today he offers swag.  I have only heard swag once before.

I live in rural British Columbia and I do not venture on out to cities very much. My knowledge of the 'know now' language is limited.

I have, in the past invented my own word, Smucksville.  I love that word.  I invented it when the grandkids were young.  I did not want to curse, but I wanted to get my point across.

Smucksville, can also be in an elated way - as in - wowsville.  The bombs bursting in air, fireworks, anything that does make a person on the side of happy.

Truly, the majority of folks should try to side on up with happy.

I recently turned 59 and when I went outside in the darkness of the morning of December 8th - I did sing -

Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday dear Beverlee
Happy Birthday to me

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...