Sunday, November 30, 2014

WOW

hmmm... I guess I have been very busy tending to the snow shoveling and winter conditions that have hit the mountain side.  Yikers.  We went from +10 to -27 in less than 24 hours.  Smucksville.  Truly, I will never entertain winter.  

Today, November 30th would have been my Mom's 92nd birthday.  Oh my, I so remember the scents she had.  Her red lipstick - is a memory/scent I will never forget.  I do miss her, I always will.  She is a woman I admire and respect and together with my Dad, I am thankful to be writing this post.

Happy Birthday, Mom.  I Love You...and I always will.  Thank you. 
Your Daughter, Beverlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...