Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sunday, the mountain side

I love these flowers.  

Smokey here today, due to forest fire activity - no danger to us.

Unfortunately, my noisemakers' surgery was postponed until August 25th.  All will be fine, we both seem to be a bit on edge and nervous.  When one goes off to the unknown - well, hells bells, anything can happen.

Beautiful weather we are having.  My little container garden is excellent.  I froze six bags of broccoli and three bags of cauliflower.  Next are the beets and potatoes.  I must do a separate post to the growth of the red potatoes, so neat - it is.

All else peaceful - hope same for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...