Monday, August 4, 2014

Garden Photos

My favorite area of the flower garden.  I changed the head to my rock heart (sideways - yep, tilt your head and you will see a quartz rock heart).
The wood piece is new, I found it while I was splitting wood this year, liked it, and Woody joined up with his friends in the garden.
My container grown cauliflower.  I have already harvested the broccoli - unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of it.  I received six bags which are in the freezer to use for stews and soups.  
The garden has been great this year; with one exception - the tomato plant...
Bevy Bevy how does your garden grow
With silver bells and cockle shells and one god d*mn tomato
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...