Thursday, July 3, 2014

We had to travel to the city yesterday...coming down the mountain, I took this photo - who is looking down on me...I am wondering...

When we arrived in the city I had to pay a visit to the ladies room.  I when to slipped off my jean jacket it, I lost control of it and it dropped on to the floor.  The fall broke my John Prine pendant, I was so mad.  I can fix it with glue.  It was a gift to me from my Prine friend Charlene Stevenson.  It is a treasure.

It was a very busy time in the city.  I am glad to have returned home safe and of sound mind.  I know in my heart I do want to return to live in a city again.  It will take some adjusting to do, but I am 5' up to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...