Friday, July 25, 2014

EGADS! PSA/Biopsy Results

Yesterday, was the noisemakers' birthday - 68 years young. I baked, his favorite, a lemon pie.  He had been away for the day; a trip to the doctors' office to receive his results from a PSA Test/biopsy he recently had.

My noisemaker has prostate cancer and will have surgery on August 22nd, if all goes according to plan.  Not a great birthday present.  However, it was diagnosed in the early stage and the doctor said 99% all will be well.  After surgery, four to six weeks my noisemaker will be mended and hopefully cured.

I urge everyone reading this to have (if you are male) a PSA Test.  If you are a female, tell all your male friends to have this test done.  It is a very simple test.

Noisemaker enjoyed his lemon pie.  It was the highlight of his day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...