Friday, May 30, 2014

How Sad It Is. . .

How sad it is when love ones die.

A rose to remember all.

Sad as it is, we all must depart the world in which we know.  Death is sad.  I do not want to become acquainted with it any to soon.

On Easter Sunday, my Aunty died - she was 86.  She was my last Aunty to die on my Dad's side of the family.

On Mothers' Day, Sunday, my Aunty died - she was 86, also.  I was not her favorite niece but she was still family.  

Today, I receive word my Prinette friend, Amy - her Mom died.  Amy shared so many events, outings, and photos with her Prine friends.

...the diamonds will be shining ~ no longer in the rough...
John Prine

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...