Thursday, March 27, 2014

Oh My Dearest, Lydia. . .

Is not my poor Lydia a sight to behold.  She still retains her Prine on the left.  Her hair is in shambles...I am truly wondering if Donald visits in the months of winter.

Lydia does appear happy ~ with no eyeballs, no hat - but eh, she has Prine!
Lydia has gold, gold inside of her.

She has no wheels so she does not spin well...
Lydia is on a post secured in the ground
My Lydia, in the spring will be dawning a new ensemble
She tells me today, she must be perfect - wanting Donald to come spin her around.

Cause you got gold
Gold inside of you
Well, I got some gold - inside me too
~John Prine~


No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...