Thursday, January 2, 2014

Welcome 2014

Hi 2014 - so happy to have you here. 

I have been looking at seed catalogues in preparation for the 2014 planting season.  Wow - I see many seed companies favor the liking of the Monsanto - I will not be purchasing seeds from any company that is in support thereof. 

I am looking to plant pineapple tomatoes this year.  After the great crop of Cherokee Purples last year, I will be planting them also.  My regulars, of course - potatoes, onions, carrots.  I cannot wait to start digging in the dirt; having to run from worms.  Yikers!

Now as for Mr. Prine - well, reports have it that he is doing very well.  Expected to make a full recovery and be back on the Tour de Prine.  oh teehee.  I cannot quite follow why the Tour De Prine does not tour de mountain side.  Major giggle. 

Yeppers, I can see me walking down the dirt road here and poofarilla - there is Tour De Prine.

And, poofarilla my sense of humor is working overtime today and not getting double pay time for it; but certainly got a great giggle!  Hope you did too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...