Wednesday, December 18, 2013

John Prine ~ Thomas Payne

Each morning after I have my coffee and cigarette out on my perch, I come in and do a crossword puzzle.  I love crossword puzzles, I have done them for years.  Occasionally, I come across:  clue - Common Sense writer.  Of course, the answer is:
Common Sense 1975
John Prine
 
Yesterday morning when doing the crossword puzzle of the day, I see that for all the years I have been placing PRINE, I have made an error.  Good lord, the correct answer is:
 
Common Sense 1776
Thomas Payne
b. February 9 1737
d. June 8 1809
 
ah, ya learn something new everyday . . .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...