Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Gloomy Winter Day. . .

A very gloomy day on the mountain side.  Temperatures are not that bad considering the time of the year, snow is falling.  Good grief, according to the forecast it will fall everyday until December 20th.  Oh the joys of living on the side of high elevation.
 
Another birthday has came and went for me.  I have two more years to wait until I can collect some pension and hopefully it will ring true to me ~ I hope to collect it.  Actually, this was the first birthday I experienced that I did not have a card to open, a present to open, nor a cake to eat.  Honestly, I did feel hurt to begin with; but then I thought good lord, woman your are 58 and alive - go forth, Prine On, and make the most of it!  So on my birthday, I decorated the place I call home in Christmas fashion.  I then sat on the porch and had a beer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To the posts I have read, John Prine has had his surgery and is recovering.  I do wish him all the best ~ he has love with his wife Fiona, their children
~Friends
~he has happiness...
John, I wish you All The Best
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...